Skip to main content
Mapping of small project areas
- > Maps are created in QGIS (an open source full functioned Geographic Information System)
- > Multiple data sources from paper maps and plans, aerial/drone/satellite imagery, databases, etc.
- > Maps are referenced to universal mapping systems such as geographic or any mapping projection.
- > Mapping data is saved to database files that can input to any computer mapping applications.
- > Paper copies are easily produced.
- > The project can be easily updated.
- > The projects can be deployed on the internet for public or controlled access.
Website setup and training for self management
- > Budget Websites using WordPress
- > Low cost hosting on a Private Virtual Server
- > Initial website setup.
- > Training for self maintenance by the owner.